Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sky Aisuru - Babe of the Month

Sky Aisuru - Babe of the Month

WOW! This month's Babe will really tickle and excite your fantasies. Meet Playmate Sky_Aisuru who is definitely a sight for sore eyes. Rainy weather notwithstanding, Sky Aisuru will definitely raise your temperature in way that can be good or bad. ;-)

PPL: For the ignorant and uninformed, can you tell us something about yourself? Vital stats obviously?
Sky: Playmate Sky Aisuru is 21 and the Editorial Assistant of Playboy Philippines. :) 36-25-36 :)


PPL: Are you currently in a relationship? (if no, why not?)

Sky: Nope, this just doesn't work for me now. Haha but hey, I date still :)

PPL: what makes a guy "POGI" in your eyes?
Sky: Hmmm, when he's confident. He can wear a loose shirt or look neat, but he has to own up for it. Oh and POGI ALWAYS smell good :)



PPL: What makes somebody "boyfriend-worthy"?
Sky: If he's willing to spend time and stay home with me, watching basketball, eating chips and maybe even drinking some beers... And you know, just playing with the night away. That chill ;)

PPL: What turns you on?
Sky: When a guy knows how to grab my ass in a hot way. Hahahaha! That definitely turns me... CRAZY.

PPL: We want to hear your views! What comes to your mind when you hear the following words? why?

Marriage
Sky: WHEN I REACH 30

divorce
Sky: HOPE I WONT END UP ON ONE

Spratly Islands
Sky: OOOHHHH SEX IS GOOD HERE.

the RH bill
Sky: HAHAHA, NO GLOVE NO LOVE.

flings
Sky: ARE IMPORTANT TO KEEP ONE INSPIRED. OR SINSPIRED. ;)

safe sex
Sky: VERY IMPORTANT. EVERYONE SHOULD BE SCHOOLED ABOUT IT.

texting
Sky: IM LAZY TO TEXT. I SWEAR.

sexting
Sky: WITH THE PERSON I HAVE FEELINGS WITH IS THE BEST

Filipino men
Sky: ARE SWEET. THEY HAVE TO BE MORE UP FRONT AND HONEST THOUGH.

PPL: Who are your top 3 male/ female celebrities which you would consider having a "fling" with?
Sky: Uhmmm hmmm I dont really know a lot of locals... but Gerald Anderson is hot! WAIT UP, FEMALE? :)) HAHA ok sure I'll answer this... Anne Curtis, Anne Curtis and Anne Curtis!

PPL: If you were shipwrecked on an island - what should be there? Who would you want to spend it with?
Sky: There should be food and this guy I really like (sorry I can't say the name) Haha, adventure and sex are definitely good together.

PPL: What would you prefer? why?

beer or wine?
Sky: BEER, I LOVE BEER.

steak or seafood?
Sky: STEAK! I AIN'T TO NO DIET HAHA ;)

brad pitt or angelina jolie?
Sky: ANGELINA JOLIE, VERY FEISTY.

on the bed or off the bed?
Sky: CAN I HAVE BOTH? HAHA

boxers or briefs?
Sky: BOXERS! JUST FOR SOME REASON, GUYS WEARIN BOXERS ARE HOTTER IN BED. ;) OR MAYBE ITS JUST EASIER FOR ME TO TAKE OFF THAT'S WHY I LIKE IT BETTER HAHA.

Be a fan of  Sky Aisuru at Facebook


Click the images below to enlarge.

Sky Aisuru - Babe of the Month

Sky Aisuru - Babe of the Month

Sky Aisuru - Babe of the Month





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...