Thursday, August 11, 2011

Franchesca Aguilera - Girlfriend of the Month

Girlfriend of the Month, Franchesca Aguilera

Meet August's Girlfriend of the Month, Franchesca Aguilera!

Tell us something about yourself?
My Name is Franchesca Aguilera, sister of Christina (hey I really have a sister named xtina she is 11). LOL I’m at my awesome 20’s from the slums of West greenhills, San Juan. My dad is Spanish/American/Chinese while my mom is a Filipina. 
I live with my grandmother as of the moment. 
I work as a part time proprietor of fmanilaa, promoter and blogger/writer of Runway Productions.



What is something about yourself that sometimes surprises people?
I commute, kuripot and eat more than an average guy can. (PPL:  Yes, this is TRUE!  We saw it with our own eyes.)
If you never had to work another day in your life, how would you spend your time? Travel lol probably mix music and Design clothes. But I still want to work. I’ll die if wala akong gawin.

What's something that can always make you feel better?
My friends and ice cream.

What do you usually do first in the morning?
Pray and brush my teeth.

What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
Nose and teeth. (# ilovewhiteteeth)

Are you happier single or in a relationship and state the reasons for your answer?
Both. Haha Single because I notice single women become more goal driven and I’m able to broaden my network and options; in a relationship since happy pag in love. Ewan ko Masaya eh lol

Name 3 body parts you simply love and why you love them?
Face, legs and nails. Face kasi everyone is unique, pag may nangaaaway sa akin titignan ko lang mukha niya. Masaya na ko haha kasi alam ko na why siya nagagalit sa akin or what. (Chesca, you are so mean. :) )
Legs because I want to be long legged like my dad (malas ako unano sa pamilya and my mom). 
Lastly nails because I can see a person’s personality through his/her nails.

Describe a romantic movie similar to your love life?
Going the Distance. I stay here in the Philippines because my bf is a future lawyer here. 

What keeps you busy these days?
PALLADIUM!!! I’m now an official promoter of Palladium. I promote privilege Saturdays.
So if you guys want to go to the top club in the metro email Aguilera.franchesca@gmail.com



2 comments:

Misis Nikole said...

yay! for this pretty girl! =)

Unknown said...

OMG it's me lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...