Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The 10 Lies Men And Women Tell Most

LIES are not exclusive to one gender, but men do lie 2x than women. According to a study done in the UK, on an average, men lie 6x a day while women lie 3x a day.

Read the Top 10 Lies Men and Women tell the most after the jump.


The 10 lies men tell most often:
  1. Nothing’s wrong, I’m fine
  2. This will be my last pint
  3. No, your bum doesn’t look big in that
  4. I had no signal
  5. My battery died
  6. Sorry, I missed your call
  7. I didn’t have that much to drink
  8. I’m on my way
  9. It wasn’t that expensive
  10. I’m stuck in traffic

The 10 lies women tell most often:
  1. Nothing’s wrong, I’m fine
  2. Oh, this isn’t new, I’ve had it ages
  3. It wasn’t that expensive
  4. It was in the sale
  5. I’m on my way
  6. I don’t know where it is, I haven’t touched it
  7. I didn’t have that much to drink
  8. I’ve got a headache
  9. No, I didn’t throw it away
  10. Sorry, I missed your call

But looking at the list, it seems men lie more so as not to hurt his girlfriend/wife/lover. And I believe the word for that is chivalry. :-)

Top 10 Lies from the DailyMail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...